Thursday, February 10, 2011

24 - Indra's Horses‏

Ray maharaj from Canada asked....
"I do not know if this is where I will find answer to this question,,,what are
the names of indra bhagwans 4 horses ?"

After some research and snooping around for answers, I was able to discover a bit more than the question requested. Happy to share this with you !

Guru Jan batlaate hain ki "Aisi question to nagona peene waale poocha karte hay, aadhi ratri ke baad" (no offence bhai ji but you have inspired me to dig deep and find something for myself)

Kahi par Indra ka ek ghoda mila, aur kahi saat (7) ghode mile. Chaar (4) ghodo (horses) ka charcha kewal ek hi sthaan par aaya. Sahi ho ya nahi, khayr jo mila wo bata dete hay !

Ghodo ko samajhne se pahle ye janana zaroori hay ki Indra hay kaon ?

Guru Jan kahte hay ki jo Brahmand (universe) mein hay wahi Pind (body) mein hay ! What does this mean ? Everything discussed in the scriptures are also found in our body, in our lives.

Indra ke paanch sahaayak (Agni, Wayu, Surya, Varun, Rudra) hamaare 5 senses hay. In paanchon indriyon (senses) ke raja Indra hay. Brahmand ke Indra hamare pind mein mun (mind) hay.

Jab indriyon ke ishaare par naachta hay to Chanchal, badmaash, kutil mun kahlaata hay !

Indra ke chaar ghode hay chaar dishaaye (4 directions - East West North South) - This may not be the answer Ray may be looking for !

Indra jab rath par hota hay to saat ghode rath ko kheech rahe hay. Saat shatruwo ko apne bas mein kiya huwa hay.

Jab Indra ghode par sawaar hota hay (when He is riding it) to ek safed (pure white) ghoda par, saat sir (7 headed), two winged - is ghode ka naam Uchaishravas hay. 7 heads indicate the saat shatru. Again, Indra (mun) ghode par sawaar hay, saato shatruwo ko bas mein, control mein kiye hay.

Uchaishravas ka arth hay "dono kaan upar uthaay huwe". Those who have lived close to horses would know that when the ears are up indicates the horse is alert, aware and in control.

Swatch mun, nirmal mun - saato shatruwon ko bas mein kiye huwe. (See the 7 Shatru in email 17)

Mun gyan se, sadhna se, tap se, yag se paancho indriyon ko apne adheen kar pata hay. Jab paanch Indriyan bas mein ho tabhi saat shatru me se ek ek kar ke saato ko daman kiya ja sakta hay.

Bahut bahut dino baad, kayi janmo ke parishram se ye stithi ho paati hay.

Hindu scripture, like all other holy books, has enormous lessons for a wonderful happy life. Guru jano ki kripa se, Prabhu ki asheervaad se - whatever I understand I try to explain in my tooti-footi words. Please do not misinterpret this as Updesh - I'm not trying to lecture you ! This is not an Adesh - I'm not trying to order you around ! Please accept this as a beautiful Sandesh - a message of happiness, freedom and a small step towards the ultimate goal !


Hamaare Guru Jan ki Jay Ho !
Guru Ji baar baar samjha rahe hay, bata rahe hay, gyan baat rahe hay, lekin mere mun mein utna hi gaya jo mere choti buddhi samajh saki


Muskuraate raho !


So I can, and I will, only tell you what I have understood. This may not be the best you have heard, please forgive me and my little brain !

No comments:

Post a Comment